Where does the party take place ?
The Enchanted Company’s parties are designed to take place from the comfort of your home. The tents and other décor elements are for indoor use only.
How much space do I need ?
Each tent set up requires a space of about 90cm wide by 180cm long.
If you are worried about space, give us a call to discuss. Several set up options are possible (semi-circle, rows, etc…)
How much time do I need to plan to set up ?
It depends on how many tents you need to set up and whether you are by yourself or have help. Usually, for a party of 6 children, you should plan around two and a half hours.
If you select the “Sit back & Relax” delivery option, we take care of all the set up for you.
Who takes care of the entertainment ?
With younger children, we strongly advise you to live this experience with them and organize the activities yourself for wonderful memories. If you don’t feel up for it, no panic ! Check out our planning guide here for some tips.
With older children, they usually want to do the planning themselves for the most part.
You can complete your hire party package with ready-to-play activity kits. Available soon!
Do you offer any other services to complete the party experience ?
We can design and hand-make the party invitations. Please plan between 10 and 15 working days for design and production. So, if you plan on sending out the invitations 3 to 4 weeks prior to the event, you should order invitations about 6 weeks in advance.
We also offer a variety of fun and original goodie bags to match the theme of your party. Soon we will offer “spa kits” for young ladies and other activity kits to coordinate with our themes.
Where are the tents made ?
The wooden tent structures are made locally in Geneva by the Atelier Protégé Centre Espoir – L’Armée du Salut. The workshop provides work for people living with reduced autonomy. For more information, you can visit their website here.
The tent fabric covers are all hand-made with a lot of love and passion (and patience) at The Enchanted Company workshop in Etoy. We use high quality designer fabrics, most are 100% cotton and quite a few are made from organic cotton.
Are the tents for sale ?
Yes, you can check out the various themes we have here or contact us with any special requests.
What happens if some of the rented material is damaged or lost ?
Upon pick up or delivery of your party package, we ask for a refundable guarantee (80 CHF or 50% of your package).
After the party, we check all rented material with you and provided that everything is in good condition, we return your deposit upon return/ pick-up.
When booking a package with us, you will receive an inventory list of all of the items included in it. The inventory will indicate the various potential costs in case something is damaged or lost. This document is available upon request if you wish to see it prior to confirming your booking.
How is the rented material cleaned ?
After each event, the bed sheets and blankets are laundered. The tent structures and covers and other material are spot cleaned and disinfected. For hygiene reasons, guests bring their own pillow.
What is your cancellation policy ?
You can cancel or reschedule your rental (depending on availability) up to 2 weeks (14 days) before the original date, without any charges.
For cancellations less than 2 weeks before the planned date, a 50% cancellation charge will apply; we will refund the remaining 50% to your account.
There will be no refund for cancellations 3 days or less before the party.
For customized orders such as invitations, a refund will be possible only if no material purchasing costs have been incurred yet and production has not started yet.
Special COVID-19 information
In the current context, we want to make everything possible to ensure a safe environment for everyone so you can still enjoy the fun of a sleepover party without worrying.
As usual, all party material is inspected before and after a party.
- All bedding (bed sheets and blankets) are professionally laundered in Morges after each use;
- Wooden tent structures and other accessories are disinfected after each party;
- Tent covers and other textile decoration items are spot cleaned and professionally laundered at regular intervals;
- Guests should bring their own pillow for hygiene reasons
- We have changed our scheduling to ensure a 48-hour time lapse between each party so there is no human contact with any of the material during that time period.
We have also adjusted the way we deliver the material:
- For everyone’s safety, we will not shake hands but smile behind masks as a way of saying hello ;
- I will wear a mask and gloves to handle the rented material;
- For pick-ups, I will load your car with the material. When you return the material, you will unload your car and leave everything at the entrance of the building. I will be there to assist you if needed of course;
- For deliveries, I will leave all the material at the entrance of your home. As an added measure, you can wait a few hours before handling the material yourself;
- For home pick-ups, I will ask you to pack all the material and leave it at the entrance of your home so I can pick it up;
- For the “sit back & relax” service (delivery, assembly, disassembly and pick-up), in addition to the above measures, I will ask you if possible, to be by myself in the room where I need to do the set up.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call.